Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hangover Script Secrets

Many people know that I have incredible connections in the motion picture industry.  These connections make it possible for me to give you breaking bits of information about popular movies.  I was fortunate enough to know a guy who knows the director of The Hangover, Todd Phillips.  The Hangover was an instant classic that turned Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis into the modern day Three AmigosThe Hangover Part II did it again and I got to learn about the writing process involved.

The guy I know had access to the writers' computers and discovered that both movies were created from a simple mad lib.  The mad lib sets up the magic formula that reaps box office gold.  No doubt The Hangover Part III  will follow the same formula.  I have the unsolved and solved versions below.

SPOILER ALERT: This mad lib gives away major plot points, however if you have already seen the first Hangover, then you already know them. (CLICK TO ENLARGE)


No comments:

Post a Comment