Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recent Realizations

-When your brother isn't in the country, everything that he owned now belongs to his sibling.
-The best trilogies of all time are Jackass, The Matrix, Back to the Future, and Honey I Shrunk the Kid.
-Cheese, especially when melted, makes almost every food better.
-As of today this blog has 1,178 views.
-In five days it will be inappropriate to say I Love Boobies.
-I want breakfast sausage.
-My dog actually likes wearing a cone on her head.
-Despite repeated attempts to learn the Banjo, I've learned that it is an annoying instrument.
-I believe that the planet is most likely to be overrun with apes, then robots, then zombies, and lastly ape robots.
-You can't always get what you want.
-Just because the elderly can drive, doesn't mean they should.
-It's lonely at the top.. and the bottom.
-Al Gore has been missing for a while.
-I can accidently physically hurt myself while raking leaves.
-The black guy usually dies first.
-Me and my Johnson: A way of life for over 50 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment